Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Moving Day

Hello all. Happy August to you and yours. As you may have noticed, I reverted this blog to its original template of bland green and white and orange and black and gray. The reason for this unattractive makeover is that I'll now be using it as a sort of archive for past posts. That is, I've finally made the transition to Wordpress.

Honestly, the only change happening here is the location and appearance of my blog. I'm still writing The Lonely Old Man, Caleb and I are still exchanging prompts, and I'll still use this account to read the work of you lovely people. If you'd like to continue to follow my writing, feel free to subscribe via email. It'll send each new post straight to your inbox.

Here's the link: jdluse.wordpress.com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment